About These Terms
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be:
- Available or uninterrupted;
- Free from errors or omissions;
- Secure or free from bugs or viruses.
At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of our Website (including, without limitation, the content) without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Who Are We
ProInteractive Ltd is the website owner and is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 10223051), whose registered office address is at Castle House, Castle Street, Guildford, England, GU1 3UW. We are registered as a processor with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration.
Using the Website
The Website allows you to connect free-of-charge to Suppliers to request price quotes for products or services that you are interested in and for the Suppliers to contact you with additional information and quotations.
We do not do any detailed background checks or perform a vetting process on the Suppliers to whom we connect you with, and we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any product or service offering and/or information. Before selecting a Supplier, it is the sole responsibility for you to conduct your own due diligence and seek professional advice (where appropriate) to determine suitability or satisfaction of any Supplier before making any decision to proceed with a particular Supplier.
The information contained on the Website and from any communication related to the Website does not constitute professional advice.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the content and Supplier information on the website is up-to-date, nor that this information is accurate. Although we will endeavour to keep the Website up-to-date, we are under no requirement do so and the website will be updated form-time-time at our sole discretion.
We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the Website User seeking to buy a particular product or service and the Supplier, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, information or the quality of products or services provided by any Supplier.
Prohibited Use of the Website
The Website User cannot use the Website:
- For any unlawful purpose;
- To harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us;
- To create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- To tamper with, update or change any part of the Website;
- In a way that affects how it is run;
- In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our technical systems as determined by us; or
- Using any automated means to monitor, copy or scrape the Website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the Website works.
Intellectual Property Use
All intellectual property rights of any nature in relation to the Website are owned directly and solely by ProInteractive Ltd.
The Website User agrees that the rights, including all intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, patents, designs and copyrights, are protected by one or more of copyright, trademark, patent and other laws, regulations and treaties.
The Website User is expressly prohibited from:
Reproducing, copying, editing, transmitting, uploading or incorporating into any other materials, any of the Website; and
Removing, modifying, altering or using any registered or unregistered marks, logos or design owned by ProInteractive or a Supplier, and using it for any purpose.
Any Supplier trademark, logo and/or intellectual property will remain the property of the respective owner.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to any Website User for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our Website;
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; or
- Your appointment, instruction or use of Suppliers or other persons found through or as a result of using our Website.
Please note in particular that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for:
- Loss of profits, sales, business, revenue or earnings;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a computer virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of any third-party websites linked to our Website, such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To contact us in regards to these terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.